It is cold and dreary and just plain yucky out most days this time of year. My boys have both been fighting colds and we have all been craving the coziness of home just a little more than usual.
Here are some of the ways I like to cozy up my home:
- Have warm blankets easily available. I like to throw them on the furniture so they add some texture and warmth!
- Start a fire! This is our very favorite way to warm up on a cold winter night!
- Spend the evening doing a jigsaw puzzle together as a family.
- Make popcorn on the stove and top with warm butter.
- When the cold bug hits use Scotties tissues for added comfort.
- Simmer a big pot of chili on the stove all day.
- Family game night!
As much as I’m ready for the warmth of spring, I love the cozy nights spent at home with my family, so I’m embracing these cold winter nights and all the sweet memories that go along with them!
Disclosure: This post is supported by Scotties.