Reading: I’m in a bit of a reading lull. My Kindle is full of books that I want to read but I just have not made the time for it. I need to start making reading a priority again because there is just something special about getting lost in a book.
Watching: If you have not watched House of Cards on Netflixs yet…DO IT! Ben and I binged watched the whole second season in about a week. The show is just so well written and engaging that you can’t stop. I’m now moved on to my current obsession Orange is the New Black. I’m about 3/4 of the way through the first season and will be anxiously awaiting for the second season to drop in June.
Listening: Basically listening to “Timber” on repeat. Love that song!
Doing: We have been blessed with some gorgeous weather here this week (finally) so we have been trying to spend as much time outside as we can. I’m also getting ready for Charlie’s 2nd Birthday Party tomorrow. So excited to spend some time celebrating my littlest these next few days.
Eating: I have been enjoying lots and lots of smoothies…so good! Also loving the seasonal fresh produce that has been appearing at the store lately. Ben also makes the BEST potato nachos that feel like such an indulgence but we make pretty healthy- those have been our new go-to at home date night meal.
- We had Drake’s conferences at preschool last week and you know how people say that their heart bursts with pride? I really get it. I am just so proud of my sweet big boy!
- My new Polar FT4 heartrate monitor. Workouts just feel so much more productive when you know how many calories you are burning.
- Book orders sent home from school. I have the best time pouring over them with Drake and picking out just the right books.
- Little boys in cardigans. It never get old how cute they look in them.
- Dating my husband. If you don’t already go on regular dates with your spouse I can’t recommend it enough. We often times go out alone, but occasionally go out with other couples and we just have the best time reconnecting without the distraction of the boys.
- Spring Break! Looking forward to doing all sorts of fun stuff with the brothers next week.