Reading: I just wrapped up the Divergent series and I’m so sad it is over. I really loved the series and *think* I might have even likes it better than The Hunger Games. I have also read The Fault In Our Stars and The Silent Wife the past 2 months and loved both. I’m getting ready to start Love Does this week. Can you tell I’ve been on a huge reading kick lately?
Watching: I have been watching Girls on HBO GO and can’t get enough. It is such a funny and well written show. I am also so happy Parenthood is back on; I seriously think it is the best show television. The Bachelor has also captured my interest this season and Downton Abby is another must watch for me. I am eagerly anticipating the start of the Winter Olympics!
Listening: I hate to admit it, but I’ve caught the One Direction fever. I jam out to their new song “Story of my Life” several times a day. The other song that has been on repeat lately for me is “Timber. ” It has the best beat and is so fun to blare while driving.
Eating: I’ve really started to clean up my eating these past few weeks. My breakfast almost always includes a smoothie and I’ve been loving salads and hard boiled eggs for lunch. I’m back to using Fresh20 for my meal planning and have been enjoying the fresh and tasty food their meal plans provide.
Doing: I’ve been soaking my boys up and trying to get us out of the house as much as possible to burn off some of that built up winter energy. I even took them to the mall play place which grosses me out, but I was desperate!
- The age 4 1/2 and all the fun and wit that goes along with it.
- Can’t get enough of all the new words and phases Charlie is saying.
- Leggings and cozy sweatshirts
- Instagram (Seriously, sometimes I think about just doing Instagram instead of this blog. I love the life moments captured)
- That time when Drake is at school and Charlie is napping has become my magical time. I get stuff done or watch my tv shows or curl up with a book. I soak up all that quiet “me” time that I can.