This month has been a big one for my sweet little Charlie. He seems to be growing at a more rapid pace than ever and is learning something new every day!
Here is what Charlie is up to at 9 months:
- Eats 2- 3 six oz bottles and 1 eight oz bottle (before for bed) a day. He is usually eating 3 tubs of baby food a day as well. This month he also started feeding himself puffs and yogurt melts. We give him slices of apples to chew on and have given him little pieces of table food here and there.
- We stopped giving him a bottle when he woke up at night. Along with that we decided to do a little “sleep training” (I really hate that term) while we were at it. After a few rough nights, it is now smooth sailing with us only having to get up once a night to run in and replace a paci.
- This kid can crawl like nobody’s business. He loves to play with toys so he has not been into too much stuff he is not suppose to be into yet.
- He really started pulling himself up on things this month. He even has attempted to take a few steps while holding on to something.
- Poor little buddy had a rough month of sickness. At the beginning of December he had RSV and a double ear infection and just lat week he got hit by the same flu bug that took down the rest of the family.
- He loves to clap and is working on waving. He says mama and dada and makes a bunch of other sounds.
- Big brother and Skinner are still his favorite things to watch. He could sit and watch them all day.
- He loves to snuggle and is usually content just hanging out in your lap watching the world.
- He goes to bed around 6:30 and sleeps until around 7:30. He takes an hour nap in the morning and usually another hour nap in the afternoon.
- We are suppose to go to the doctor on Thursday for his 9 month visit but I already rescheduled for after the 1st of the year due to the big snow storm we are suppose to get, so weight and height will have to wait. Edited- On January 3 Charlie weighed 19.7 lbs and was 29 inches long.
I say this every month so I might as well say it again- Charlie is amazing-pure and simple as that. He is the sweetest baby and I just can’t get enough of my little Charlie Bear.
Love you Biggie!