In the last few days Drake has said:
- “We are at the Penguin house!” when we pulled into the movie theater parking lot to see Happy Feet 2.
- “Cookie house” when we stopped at the grocery store yesterday. They give free cookies to kids there and he does not forget.
- ” Medicine house” when I stopped at Wal-Greens (Are you noticing a theme?!? He is super into everything being a house of some sort right now)
- “I don’t want to” when I asked him to come eat lunch today. I have no idea where he got that, but not such a fan of that line!
- “I skate too Mommy” when we talked about going to Disney on Ice. Good thing we are in the balcony so he has a long distance between him and the ice!
- “I want Drakie’s house” as he screamed and begged to leave the car wash.
- “It’s a sister” when he ask him what his brother’s name is.
Where the kid comes up with the stuff he says I have no idea, but he makes us laugh every single day with something new that comes out of his mouth and for that I’m thankful!