I always feel like once the 4th of July hits the rest of summer just speeds by! We’ve had such a great time already this summer but we still have some things to check off our list!
- Go on vacation-We are doing this next week!
- Celebrate our 5th anniversary by skipping town without Drake for the weekend-Happening this month
- Celebrate my birthday-Just so happens I we will be celebrating this while we celebrate our anniversary since my birthday is the 24th and our anniversary is the 23rd
- Do it up right for Drake’s 1st Birthday-Big party is July 31st…so excited
- Take Drake to the Iowa State Fair-Seriously, the.best.fair in the country
- Have a picnic
- Take Drake swimming again
- Play with sidewalk chalk
- Have more bonfires
- Stay out too late having driveway beers with the neighbors
- Let Drake have ice cream in a cone for the first time
- Go on long bikes rides with Drake in tow in our new bike trailer
- Go to the park
- Take Skinner swimming
- Drink big cold glasses of lemonade
- Get a pedicure and have my nails painted the brightest color I can find
I think those things should keep us busy for awhile! I love traditions and hope to make all the items above things we celebrate and look forward to every summer!
What do you have left on your summer to-do list?